Well...
It's been a while. But in all fairness it has been buuuuusssssyyyyy this summer. We had so many things going on that I feel like I am just now catching my breath. And now it's Fall. Oops! So I will give a quick run down of what is going on with us in one post and I will try to do better from here on out. I solemnly swear. : )
Josh: He is doing great, keeping very busy at work. His company was purchased by another company so they are going through the transition as we speak. Change is always scary, but we really believe that it is probably a blessing in disguise. Other than work, he is playing softball, and chasing after our crazy son who keeps EVERYONE on their toes. 
Me: I am doing great, still loving being a stay at home mommy. For those of you who don't already know, we are expecting a little girl in January so I have been busy making one baby while trying to keep up with another. : )
Jackson: He is amazing. Such a joy to be with each day. Until about 5:45 in the evening which I now refer to as the witching hour. For some reason that hour before dinner is really rough on him and he lets you know about it. Other than that short time period though he is such a good natured little boy. He is walking and talking (although it is mostly his own language) and very inquisitive. He loves to be outside and has figured out how to open our doors which means everything has to be dead-bolted at all times. I think he is brilliant although some people may use the term ornery instead. LOL! At his one year appointment he still weighed less than 20 lbs although I really think he is probably close to it at this point. He started going to "school" which is a mother's day out program here in Aledo one day a week and he really seems to like it. His teachers are awesome and they tell me that he is doing great. He even takes a nap on his little "napmat" which I still can't figure out how they get him to do. We are still working on that at home. ; ) He is growing so fast and I am just trying to enjoy every moment. 
I think that is about everything. Here is to doing better from here on out!
No comments:
Post a Comment