May has flown by. I am not exactly sure what I have been busy doing, but I know that I have indeed been busy! I guess the days go by faster when you are chasing a VERY fast 10 month old through the house. So here is an overview of new things going on in our life....
Jackson is laughing hysterically most of the time, hollering the rest of the time. He is so headstrong it is ridiculous. He has a temper but saves it for things he really thinks are important, like me taking the dog's toys away from him. He has started to bite, but we are working on that. With 4 teeth now, it hurts! He is eating well FINALLY, and his favorite foods are turkey meatballs, spaghetti, and "ice" snow cones. I weighed him on our home scale and he is up to 18 lbs. Woo hoo! He loves to wave, signs "all done" and "more", and kisses every baby he sees in a book or a magazine. He can stand on his own for a few seconds but doesn't seem too interested in walking yet, which is just fine by me. Overall, he is healthy, happy and busy discovering his world!
Josh is working hard still and seems to really like his new position at the plant. He recently built(with lots of help from family) an amazing fence that is the best looking one in the neighborhood if I do say so myself!
I am still loving being a stay at home mom and I help out as a congregational nurse at our church when they need me.
Stevie Rae and Rupert are doing great and have really enjoyed the new fence. Now they can chase all the squirrels and rabbits they want and I am not hollering for them to come back!
Here are a few pictures from this month:
Jackson enjoying his cheerios at the pool
A good shot of his two top teeth
Yes, his shirt says "I get my handsome from my dad"! So true!
He is getting so big, Kimberly!! And as cute as ever. I can totally relate to the "I'm not sure what I've been busy with, but know that I have been BUSY" comment!! I live that same statement each and every day :). Glad to see you guys are doing well!!
ReplyDelete