Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Just call me "Awesome"

So here we are at 7 months and 3 days and Jackson's personality is in full force. He is so darn funny! I had to post this picture of him in his "shasta's", as his Daddy likes to call them. Not only did he leave them on, but he got upset when I took them off!!! I think I might be in trouble. ; ) He has looked like a little man since he was born, but now he is really starting to act like one. He is sitting up on his own and starting to pull up, although he hasn't managed to get up past his knees yet. He is also pulling himself all over the place in what I call his "army crawl".
And let me tell you, he is fast! I cannot imagine what it's going to be like once he figures out how to pick his belly up off the floor! He is saying "pa" and "da" and "gawl" which continues to crack me up. He is also DETERMINED to feed himself, so finger foods get him pretty excited. He is into cheese and avocado this week. About half makes it into his mouth, so as you can imagine, the dogs have never been happier. They circle his highchair like little sharks. And I have to admit, I'm not all that upset about it since it means less for me to clean! Ha! So that is the 7 month update in a nutshell. I can't wait to see what this month has in store for us!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! How long has it been since we saw you guys, he's grown so much. We need to get together soon! Glad your blogging, I love reading and seeing pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging!! SOOOOO glad you joined us! Jackson is as cute as ever and DEFINITELY getting BIG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ya'll! Holly-do you have a blog? Send me a link if you do! I clicked on your picture but it doesn't take me anywhere. Of course, I'm still not really quite sure what I'm doing. LOL! Amber-I know you don't have one but I love getting your picture updates by email. Keep'em coming!

    ReplyDelete